Deepika Padukone loves buying lingerie


posted by sooyup on

No comments

Deepika Padukone loves buying lingerie. Deepika Padukone candidly reveal the truth that she loves buying lingerie in an exclusive interview which she gave to popular Cosomopolitan Magazine‘s 13th Anniversary edition.
When asked a question “With all this attention, what do we still not know about you?” Deepika Padukone gave spontaneous reply, Hey I thought I was an open book! Okay, here goes: I love to cook; I’m a very competitive sports player — I get all hot and sweaty playing sports; I am a chocoholic; I love buying lingerie; and I love playing pranks on my friends!
deepika_celebsgossip01 

deepika_celebsgossip04 

deepika_celebsgossip03 
deepika_celebsgossip02 

deepika_elle_celebsgossipnet2.jpg

Young and gorgeous Deepika Padukone is all set to storm bollywood with her upcoming movie Chandni Chowk to China  starring Akshay Kumar in opposite role, which is set to release on 16 Jan. But before that movie release , deepika is in new with her other project like endorsement and magazine cover. Deepika is featured on the latest issue of Elle Magazine. Yes she is the cover girl for Elle Magazine. For the cover Deepika wears Manish Arora’s creations. She looks gorgeous in this dress along with Christian Louboutin fringe boots in second picture.
deepika_elle_celebsgossipnet1.jpg 

Red Hot actress of bollywood Deepika Padukone is the cover girl for JADE magazine November issue. Personally I don’t know much about Jade Magazine , first time came across such magazine. Basically this magazine looks after Asian women.
Deepika Padukone - Jade Magazine - November 2008 - celebs gossip

Beauty Face - Deepika Padukone

Beauty Face - Deepika Padukone

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...